Benefits of Living in Military Housing
March 27, 2018
For military members, military housing is an invaluable living situation that offers many unique discounts and amenities. Whether you're a single person or you have a family, there are lots of reasons why you may want to apply to live in military housing. Here are just a few of the benefits that you should know about.
- Rent allotment. The most obvious benefit of military housing is that your rent is paid for (in part or in full) by the military. Through your BAH or EFT, you can get a whole lot more bang for your buck by living in military housing than in civilian housing.
- Included average utilities. Military housing includes average utilities, such as gas, water and electricity.
- Community events. Lincoln Military Housing hosts all kinds of parties, deployment support services, homecoming events, summer activities for the kids, and other fun events.
- No credit checks or deposits. Unlike traditional housing, military housing does not require credit checks or any type of deposit when you apply or sign a lease.
- Convenient location. When you live in military housing, you'll always be just minutes from base.