May is Military Appreciation Month — Here’s Where to Celebrate
May 25, 2018
Military members show their dedication to their country every day of the year, so throughout the month of May, the community gives back through Military Appreciation Month. You'll notice lots of activities and celebrations, from Memorial Day parades to business deals and discounts, so be sure to take advantage of these great Military Appreciation Month incentives in your area.
- FoodLion. Get 10% off all month long at any FoodLion store nationwide when you present your military ID and MVP card at checkout.
- Home Depot. While active duty personnel get 10% off year-round, Home Depot offers 10% off to any current or former military veteran, reservists, retired or disabled veterans, and their immediate dependents on Memorial Day.
- Hooter's. On Memorial Day, get a complimentary meal from a special menu for all veterans and active-duty military personnel.
- Lowe's. All veteran's will get a 10% discount at any Lowe's store on Memorial Day.
- McCormick & Schmick’s. Gold Star honorees (parents and spouse), veterans and active members of the US military and National Guard will receive a free meal on Memorial Day.
- Sherwin-Williams. Military and Veterans save an additional 10% on Paints & Stains during the month of May.
- SweetFrog. All active and retired military will receive 20% off FROYO, every Monday in May, with proof of valid ID.
- Texas de Brazil. Enjoy 50% off for veterans and active duty military and 20% off for up to an additional 7 guests on Memorial Day.
- T-Mobile. All month long, anyone on the T-Mobile One Military plan can get a Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+ or S8 Active at half the regular price.
- Walgreens. All veterans, active duty military personnel and their immediate family members, including the families of those who lost their lives in service to our country, will get 20% off at Walgreens on Memorial Day.